Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hallelujah!

Wanted to get this out quickly.

Chandy's parents and I just met with her surgeon Dr. Rasmussen. He said the surgery went well and that Chandy is doing fine.

He also reported to us that her lymph nodes were CLEAN! She also got the results of her gene test and the results were NEGATIVE!

Fantastic news on both counts.

She'll be in reconstructive surgery for another hour and a half or so and then an hour of recovery and then I should be able to see her.

I can't wait to see her face when we give her the good news.

Thanks to everyone, especially Heavenly Father.

Stay tuned....

G

11 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

YIPEE!!!!! I literally jumped with joy when I herd the news!!! I am so glad her lymph nodes are clean!! YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!

Pilvi said...

That is great news !!!! So happy !!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful news!! You all have been in our thoughts and prayers all day!!! Love you guys!!
Leina & Marty

mascherinomomma said...

Tears of joy! I can not tell you how good it is to hear great news! Keep up the good work.
XOXO

Spendlove said...

I feel like a giddy little school girl. Doin' the happy dance! It's so wonderful to hear good news.
All my love!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Yeah!!!!! Thanks for the update. That is such great news!

Horman Fam said...

That is such great news!!! You both were due for some good news... Gary please hug her for us, but be gentle! We love you guys!
Billy & Suzy

The Bach 10 said...

Great news! I'm so glad that thier clean.

Greg and Cami Hansen said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally!!! You two deserve some good news! And finally, tears of joy over here!!! I love you both!
XOXO Cami

Jolene DeWaal said...

Our prayers are being answered! Yeah!!! Best to you now - for a speedy recovery! This is where your physical fitness will pay off. Hang in there gal!

Anonymous said...

wahoo for happy news. loved being able so see you guys tonight. I love love you all. Your boys were ANGELS....polite, sweet, funny little angels all day. Chan-you look amazing- you are amazing. prayers were heard and they were answered today. How happy we were to be able to see you w/ a lighter heart tonight. i just wish i could've squeeeeezed you so you knew how happy we were!!!

love love you
DH