Yes, we came through in the clutch. Brett's team took care of business on Saturday and won the State Championship in their division. Brett did a great job as center and nose tackle and we won the game 18-13.
It's been a blast coaching this group of kids this year. The players wore a pink circle sticker on their helmets as a tribute to Chandy and I know it helped them. I wanted them to show Chandy what happens when we apply ourselves and battle to achieve a goal we want in life. I know that when things get difficult for her, she can look to the example these young men set for her and she'll be reminded that good things happen to good people when they fight the good fight.
Thanks to the Alta Crimson Bantam team for their success!
G
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEAH and a huge CONGRATS!!! Thats so awesome!
What a fun game! It was so intense. Congrats! Well done coach!
Post a Comment