Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Matthew's Letter!

Hi! This is Matt. I am 5 years old and in kindergarten. My mom has breast cancer. I have 3 brothers, Cody, Brett and Dustin. I like to go to school and play with my friends, Mason and Ben. My best friends are Lexee and Carman and their big brother Ethan is also my best friend. I like to play with my brothers. I like to play board games and the wii. A few things about me: my favorite movie is Rugrats, favorite color is green and pink, favorite food is ramen noodles, favorite books are Pokemon, favorite candy is Peppermint candy, favorite sport is soccer, favorite thing to do is go to my grandma Jackie's and play, favorite subject in school is recess, My favorite game is Sly Cooper on the PS2. When I grow up I want to be a Race Car Driver.

The scariest thing that ever happened to me was when I was 16 months old. We had just moved into our house with Grandma and Grandpa Horman. It was 7:00 in the morning and my brother Brett was awake with me. He picked me up and put me on a bar stool in the kitchen. I grabbed the ball point pen that was on the counter to draw on the pad of paper. The bar stool swiveled and I slipped and fell off. My head landed on top of the pen and it jammed 3 inches into the side of my head just in front of my ear, by the jaw joint. I screamed really loud and when Brett picked me up he started to scream even louder. I rode in the firetruck to the hospital. The took an xray and said I needed to go up to Primary Children's hospital. They operated and took the pen out and fixed my dislocated jaw. I had to get a couple of stitches and I went home the next day. Out new ward had a special fast for me so that I would get all better and I did!

The End!

1 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

oh Mazoo we sure do love you!!! You are such an awesome kid! We love you to the moon and back.........


IN A SPACESHIP!!!