Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dusty's Letter

Hi, my name is Dustin Bronson. For short Dusty, and that's what I would like you to call me at church and when ever you see me. I am 9 years old I live with Mom, Dad, Cody, Brett, and Matt. I have born my testimony 5 times in a row in sacrament the last 5 months. I recently won a basketball game against the Jordan Bulldogs. We will play them on SATURDAY which will be our 9th time playing them. We have beat them almost every time we play them. I would just like to thank all of the people who have brought us dinner. I know my mom will get better, and so do you. My mom is a strong woman and you all know that. Please keep my mom in your prayers. My basketball team ALTA HAVOC is an awesome team. Our record is 18-6. We are automatically in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, we will most likely play the Bingham Miners. In a couple of weeks my mom will get her last chemotherapy #4. I thank you all and wish you good days.

1 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

Dusty you rock! I love you little man and am so so so upset that I have yet to hear you bare your testimony!