

I had to add these onto the blog. Last night we talked to our boys giving them an update on my progress. Matt told me that he wanted to be an artist and asked if I would buy his drawings. I told him I would and this is what he drew. Me in surgery and the patient tower! He is so stinking adorable! I paid him $1 for each drawing. I think I got my money's worth. He is pretty talented for a 5 Year old! Enjoy
6 comments:
My mother used to tell me that cancer cells were just cells in her body that were trying to be immortal--and refining her--so that she could be more like Jesus. She was so positive just like you, Chandy. I am so glad to hear that it was still in the initial stages. I know you can beat it. You go girl. And, yes, those are beautiful pictures from Matt. They are worth more than a dollar--they are priceless. You are still in my prayers. Allene Lemons
YEAH I am so glad you have posted them for all the world to see!!! They are so stinkin cute just like Matt!!
So Cute...I can't say anything else...love that kid and you!
I loved being with you today. You truly are a rockstar, and as beautiful as ever. I hope you had a fun night out at Twilight. I have a feeling I could twist your arm into going to it again with me!
We're so happy to hear your surgery went well. We missed you at the football banquet. All of the boys were asking about you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
I agree, those pictures are priceless! You are an incredible trooper sis! Thanks for letting me come and play the last few weeks. Your beautiful inside and out.
All my love!
Post a Comment