Wanted to update all of you on the Ward/Family/Friends Fast we're going to have for Chandy this Sunday.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, It will be this Sunday November 1st @ 9am. The address is 11199 South Wasatch Boulevard in Sandy. Please come to the meeting fasting if you are willing and able and we will meet again at the same place that evening at 5pm to close the fast.
I am so excited for Chandy and my sons to see the number of people who are pulling for them.
We would love to see all of you there if your circumstances allow it. You are certainly welcome to come to both meetings or one or the other. We understand that some will be traveling a fair distance to get there. If you are unable to attend, we know that your thoughts will be with her. No pressure.
If you wonder whether or not you're a close enough friend to attend then I can assure you that you are.
Thanks again,
Gary
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You two are amazing! It thrills me to know you are close to our Heavenly Father. It can be a hard road but you have the love and support of family and fiiends along with the Lord. I KNOW He will see you through this! Just continue to call on Him. I love you, Aunt RaeMi
Chandy - I don't think you know how many people are praying for you! We are keeping you and all your cute boys in our thoughts and prayers!! We love you!
- Brandi Williams Campbell
Chandy,
Our thoughts are with you, the boys, and Gary. I know you will beat this and although we cannot be there on Sunday, we will be there in spirit.
I will be fasting for you this Sunday even though our Fast Sunday is next Sunday due to Stake Conference. I will fast again next week - so you get double the Arizona love!!
Much love,
Bryan Baker
Post a Comment