Quick note, sorry for the long absence, the last treatment of chemo was brutal. I will write a longer message shortly. But for today I had my first radiation. It wasn't to bad in fact I was only at the doctor's for 25 minutes. I am still feeling strong and am hoping to stay that way through the treatments.
Today my oldest son, Cody, turns 16! I know it is crazy to think I have a son that old. G and I also picked up the "Race for the Cure" box today with everyone's shirts and numbers. I don't know how we are going to hand them out, but we'll let you know.
Hugs and Kisses
Chandy
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YOU ROCK sista! And as far as the Race for the Cure stuff let me deliver it! Thats what I am here for silly!
I have been meaning to tell you both - for months now- THANK YOU! I have been following your blog and am so touched by your strength and optimism through this (what must be)impossible time for you all. Thank you for sharing your story with us all. You are truly inspiring and you remind me of what really matters in life. So Thank you, Thank you. May God bless you - and Chandy, you are my hero!
-Destiny Gunn Rockwood.
You are a rock and an inspiration to us all through times of hardship! Were praying for you daily, good luck! -Shersten
Hang tough girl! We are here for whatever you need - Sat. will rock! We can help deliver stuff too! Luv u!
Post a Comment